Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A new start

What can I say... Its alittle weird to be publishing my thoughts on the web. I'm very use to the art of journaling yet this is definitely the start of something new. But I'm definitely looking forward to using this blog as a tool to help me communicate to others. My advisor, Adam McEwen says that I communicate more clearly through my writing than when I speak. I don't know if thats a complement or if I should feel iffy about that.lol. But anyway its great to be back to normal after spending 10 days at the Art Institute of Boston's low residency MFA program in Visual Arts. It definitely took alot out of me, and was extremely frustrating. I believe most of it was because I didn't know what to expect nor what was expected of me. You live and you learn.

I am very excited about this semester because I'm working on a project that is very close to my heart. I'm looking forward to the next residency and showing what I'm truly made of.

No comments: